Statement from the Bank of St. Vincent and the Grenadines (March 18, 2020)
To Our Valued Customers
We remain committed to providing you, our valued customers, with the best possible service during this outbreak of the Corona Virus (COVID-19). We recognize the potential impact that this situation will have on your ability to access critical banking services and therefore want to ensure that these services remain available to you. As such, we are encouraging you to make greater use of the ATM and Online Banking services.
There are a total of fifteen (15) ATM locations across the mainland and in the Grenadines for your continued convenience. All of our ATMs are covered by CCTV surveillance cameras and are therefore very safe to use.
These locations are:
- Argyle International Airport next to the arrivals hall
- Bequia Branch Building
- Canouan Branch Building
- Union Island Branch Building
- Barrouallie Branch Building
- Straker Resource Center Building, Layou
- Georgetown Branch Building
- K. P Marine Building, Calliaqua
- Reigate Head Office Building, Kingstown
- Bedford Street Building, Kingstown
- Flow Head Office Building, Kingstown – Opposite Coreas City Store
- Massy Supermarkets, Stoney Grounds, Kingstown
- Massy Supermarkets, Arnos Vale
- Massy Supermarkets, Kingstown (at the site of the former Marketing Corporation)
- Mesopotamia Multi-Purpose Resource Center, Next to the Police Station
Please also note that we are assessing the potential economic impact of the outbreak on all our customers and will work towards putting measures in place to assist our loan customers (personal and business) who are directly affected. We will reach out to those customers directly in the weeks ahead.
In the meantime, we urge that you continue to take all of the necessary preventative measures and continue to listen to the updates from the official sources, including the Ministry of Health and the Environment and any other official source in the Government.
Just as a reminder, if you or any member of your family experience any of the symptoms of COVID19, please follow the established protocol and call the COVID19 hotline 534-4325 at the Ministry of Health and the Environment.
With very best wishes from all of us at the Bank of St Vincent and the Grenadines Ltd
Doing more together.