All divisions and campuses of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) will close for two weeks in the first instance, starting Monday 23rd March 2020 to Friday 3rd April 2020.
Full-time and part-time students are advised to contact their lecturers and/or programme coordinators for information regarding access to course materials and submission of outstanding work.
Students having difficulty accessing their SVGCC email account or the SVGCC learning platform can send an email to email@example.com requesting assistance.
Other queries can be directed to your Dean/Deputy Dean or divisional offices. The email addresses of the divisional offices are as follows:
– Division of Arts, Sciences and General Studies (DASGS) –
– Division of Technical and Vocational Education (DTVE) –
– Division of Nursing Education (DNE) – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Division of Teacher Education (DTE) – email@example.com
Monitor the local and global situation regarding COVID-19 by checking reliable sources for information and continue to follow safety precautions. Remember:
– wash your hands frequently (with soap and for at least 20 seconds)
– avoid shaking hands
– avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
– cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze