Tuesday, April 21 st , 2020 – Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: As Digicel responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our customers and employees remain our top priority.
“We regard the work we do as critical to the entire population of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and are committed to being there with our customers in these challenging times;” said Digicel’s Regional Marketing Manager – Jamisha Wright. Digicel therefore, wishes to advise the general public that our Corporate Office located at Fountain will remain closed until further notice; this closure took effect on Monday, 6th April 2020.
Customers, however, are still able to access the Digicel retail stores, during the following adjusted hours:
- The Cell, Kingstown: Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 4:00pm and Saturday 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Pulse, Kingstown: Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm and Saturday 9:00am – 1:00pm
- G-Tech, Georgetown: Monday – Friday: 10:30am – 5:00pm and Saturday 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Bequia Tech, Port Elizabeth: Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm and Saturday 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Canouan and Union Island: Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Wright further explained, Digicel customers can stay connected with a Digicel agent via the MyDigicel app or by calling 528-7180, Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
This could also be done by dialing 100 from their Digicel mobile phone.
Customers may still top up via the MyDigicel app, at any Republic Bank ATM, the Republic Bank app, at the Digicel Kiosks, Digicel Payphones and www.digicelgroup.com.
Bill payments can also be made by calling 528-7180, or via: FCIB online, Republic Bank online, BOSVG online, and the MyDigicel app.
We encourage all Digicel customers to practice social distancing, stay safe, stay connected and stay engaged during this time, as we follow the guidelines from the Ministry of Health, Wellness and the Environment.