The following adjustments to the outpatient services offered by the local Hospital Services will be implemented effective Monday April 6, 2020.
- Patients with appointments to clinics at the Milton Cato Memorial Hospital (MCMH) and Modern Medical and Diagnostic Center (MMDC) in Georgetown are asked to note that ALL outpatient clinics including physiotherapy are suspended, until further
- Patients are asked to return to their primary physicians for review and information regarding their
- All elective surgeries have been
- Patients with scheduled dates for surgical procedures at MCMH or MMDC are also advised to return to their primary physician for instructions and information regarding their
- Arrangements will be made with primary physicians and the appropriate clinical teams of Hospital Services for persons requiring urgent
All are asked to kindly take note of these new and urgent adjustments.