- The wearing of masks in all public vehicles will be made mandatory.
- All public vehicles may only transport a maximum of half their permitted number of passengers. (A 20 seater van will be allowed to transport 10 persons, inclusive of the driver and conductor).
- No establishment/restaurant dining-in. Takeaway services will be made available for indoor restaurants.
- Enforcement of mass gathering protocol with particular emphasis on bars, gambling sheds and rum shops.
- Mandatory masks in all public establishments and private establishments to which the public has access.
Duncan informed that these measures will be in place for four weeks in the first instance and will be reviewed subsequently”
“We really hope the entire nation takes into consideration what we have just shared with you. Take into consideration your own personal family and community risk and do all you possibly could on your part to mitigate these risks,” Duncan.